• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What will be your child's name?

dq

District 13
Reaction score
as humans our sole purpose is to procreate and continue the race. we are barely different from bacteria and microbes in the sense that we can think and have intelligence, but our purpose is still to continue our families. idk about you but besides that i really like the thought of having a child, hopefully a daughter more than a son
i think the only person i evr would want to procreate with is Tironas11

ok ok but in all srsness not eveRYONE needs to procreate i mean there are like 7 billion other ppl on the planet who could do that 4 me

and i dont think anyone would want little dq's runnin around

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Some random names I kinda like are Kyle and Valerie. I've always kinda had a thing for angular, "cool" letters like K, V, X, and whatnot.
i think the only person i evr would want to procreate with is Tironas11

ok ok but in all srsness not eveRYONE needs to procreate i mean there are like 7 billion other ppl on the planet who could do that 4 me

and i dont think anyone would want little dq's runnin around
I could totally roll with a bunch of mini dq's

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
Something really generic like Bob or Sally, and then one kid with a really weird name like Bartholemew xD
Srsly, I would like to name one of them Bob Jnr.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci