• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What was you favorite moment in this school year?

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I became really good friends with a couple of my teachers (as weird as that sounds)
Got to try some new things, such as an engineering class (hated it) and Spanish (Also hated it)
I also became a varsity athlete in both Cross Country and Track

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Can't just pick one. The entirety of senior year was just an amazing experience. From day one, I tried to break the social ties that prevented me from being myself. In doing so, I've never been happier. Also can't forget about my crew, all 6 of them. The things we do together are memories I will never forget. It's going to be hard next year, for all of us are going around the country for college, but the crew shall never die. c:

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
Drawing red horns on my least fav Teachers face in the hall xD

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
It was this moment where I've seen this girl, and immediately fell in love with her O_O
I didn't tell her I like her yet tho ; _____ ;
I'm shy af
some1 help me ,_,
Ignore everyone around you, and go for her. Doesn't hurt to try, you are who you think you are, not who other people tell you are.

I mean, school was really awesome this year because I met a bunch of people that I just thought were some popular kids.

And of course the ships came in thick and fast……

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, some highlights went really well, and others not so much.

I came out to my art teacher, along with my parents figuring out my sexuality, I stood up for rights in my Christian school from a teacher who was supporting discrimination against others. I had made really close friends with teachers, and got through depression in under two months with the help of friends (Thank you Mooclan LittleLuna PleaseTeamIFan Equalitee and Giggity69Goo . You guys really helped me at that time).

I finally got a lot more fit, and I am currently looking to join the Soccer (or Football) team next year, and I am turning 13. Very slow but interesting year.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The Seniors were dismissed for the last time on Friday halfway through the day. It was pretty sad, seeing some of my friends in the hallways and knowing I likely wouldn't see them again for a while as they'll be busy with college :c

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
...When I called in "sick" and caught 2 of my teachers watching p*rn.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci