• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Was The Best Clan You've Ever Been In?

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've never been in any clans, nor do I have any plans to join one; too much drama. I probably would have a long time ago though if mods used to be allowed to join. I may join one in the future just for the social aspect though, so it wouldn't be some higher-up competitive clan..

Regarding other games, i've been in quite a few with great members that are very kind and giving towards each other :)

Last edited:

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
I've been in only two clans, I used to own "TeamControl" for a while together with METII023 , those were fun times.
But my current clan "The Rebels [EU]" is just amazing, I love all these people, they are very talented pvpers and funny people overall. Also I've been here from its creation, I will be loyal to The Rebels for my entire MCSG adventure.
Besides... The Rebels' family is just amazing, I've even had fun times playing on US with US members, and on AS with AS members.
It's great being a part of The Rebels <3

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
#Kronic man. All the memories there,back when native was a big nub.
Native 98s Prophesies UpdatinStatus Ceroria swagtastic153 and some other people. UNTIL NATIVE DISBANDED IT BECAUSE HIS GRADES WERE GOING DOWN AND MADE FALLEN D:::::::

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
EmperorsReborn is the one I am currently in, and is the funnest and one of the best I have been in. EmperorsReborn

PenguinSquad, along with Emperors one of the funnest clans, I loved mucking about with everyone, and generally a bunch of really nice people. xXExoticPenguinXx

TheSlayerz / InfernoElite this is my first ever proper clan, and it was one of the best. This was back in the day, 1100 wins earlier. We had like 20 wins and 1 loss in clan wars, such a fun clan. Minialan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci