• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What sort of attire do you wear to school?

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Plain dark blue or green shirt
Cargo shorts or cargo pants
Regular generic white shoes
And sometimes a grey sweater.

I would post a picture, but I just got changed out of it literally 35 minutes ago and don't feel like getting back into it.
I'm with you on this one. I like shirts that are a dark color, and are either plain or have a simple pattern. No logos unless they are really small. I usually just have dark blue jeans or cargo shorts. I have a gray/black jacket in cold weather. Before this year, I would only wear tennis shoes that were white, but this year I went out on a limb and got some dark red shoes. It was awkward to wear them at first, but now I really like the look and I don't ever want to have such boring shoes again. You just might try something new. ;)

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I have to wear a uniform, but they're super comfortable and warm.
Continuing on this, my uniform is usually the casual version, however there are two official uniform days in our 6 day learning week. The casual uniform is either the school's black, white or red polo shirt with the school kilt and leather shoes, and the official uniform is either a long sleeve or short sleeved button-up shirt with a tie matching the school quilt, also with leather shoes. You can wear the school sweater if needed :p

For rowing you can wear the school's athletic shorts and shirts or the Varsity rowing shirt.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
NEVERMIND IM NOT GOING TO BOARDING SCHOOL
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA LMFAOO
but the classes are about 45 mins long, and on Saturdays you only get 3 instead of the usual 5 and on Wednesdays you get an hour sleep in and 4 classes for the whole day.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I just wear whatever I find.I really just don't care what I wear.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
A potato sack with holes cut out for my arms, quite stylish imo

K

KiDD

I don't care about fashion, so I wear whatever. My sneakers always nice though...

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I usually wear a mix of everything from plain white t shirts to cardigans. For pants kakis or jeans. Dependant on the weather of course living in Canada anything could happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci