• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What song means the most to you?

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Also Darude- Sandstorm
Play it again by Luke Bryan
My second hour teacher had a HUGE list of country songs that would play on a loop. That song was one of them. I listened to that song about 20 times in two and a half months. I now HATE that song.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the Fairy Tail opening 16! It's amazing xD

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also Darude- Sandstorm

My second hour teacher had a HUGE list of country songs that would play on a loop. That song was one of them. I listened to that song about 20 times in two and a half months. I now HATE that song.
How does one hate country. Country is life best music ever :p

JamJoenut

Diamond
Reaction score
The song that means the most to me is called 'An Ending (Ascent)', which is composed by Brian Eno beautifully.

The reason why this song means so much for me is that it has allowed me to continue forward through emotional periods of my life; my Nan died as a result of cancer almost 3 years ago and my Grandad sadly passed away last year from a cardiac arrest. Whenever I become really depressed about things like this, I always listen to this song and I always remember why there is no point being upset. It gives me emotional comfort knowing that I have family waiting up there and helps me through other difficult times while I can try to make them proud as hard as I can.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
The song that means the most to me is called 'An Ending (Ascent)', which is composed by Brian Eno beautifully.

The reason why this song means so much for me is that it has allowed me to continue forward through emotional periods of my life; my Nan died as a result of cancer almost 3 years ago and my Grandad sadly passed away last year from a cardiac arrest. Whenever I become really depressed about things like this, I always listen to this song and I always remember why there is no point being upset. It gives me emotional comfort knowing that I have family waiting up there and helps me through other difficult times while I can try to make them proud as hard as I can.
i'm glad that you're able to cope through those things. different types of music can help different people, and some aren't even helped by music at all. i think music really does give comfort and other emotions just through listening.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci