• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What should i get Razer Naga or Razer Deathadder?

Sofiaa

Survivor
Reaction score
Razer Naga has all these buttons you don't really need for PVP.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
I am using the Razer Deathadder 2014 and it's an amazing mouse, also very good to play SG ;)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd probably get the Deathadder if I were you. It has two side buttons that can be used if needed and it's rather comfortable in use without having to worry about accidentally pressing one of the many buttons on the side as with the Naga.

MuchSkillzMC

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd probably get the Deathadder if I were you. It has two side buttons that can be used if needed and it's rather comfortable in use without having to worry about accidentally pressing one of the many buttons on the side as with the Naga.
Thank you, I think i'm going for the Deathadder because i know many youtubers that use it and they say it's good.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
i wouldn't buy the deathadder because it has a much smaller click durability than something like a sensei or a rival or a g502

PrezCow

Quantum
Reaction score
I use a razer deathadder 2013 mouse, i highly recommend it! It's a great mouse and also the price has decreased a lot so it's not as expensive as most :)

Mike_

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm using the Deathadder at the moment. It's working out great for me and it's great to use for mcsg.

Good luck with choosing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci