• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What should I get for my gaming setup?

Reaction score
What I would Recommend is a Razer naga 2014 (Hex, or epic doesn't really matter to me) but me personally would get a corsair keyboard, and the razer kraken is a good Idea, but I would think of getting a mic seperate with it, (just because the quality gets worse over time) but in thoughts of graphics card, I wouldn't be able to answer that

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Deathadder, imo, is better than the naga for first-person games. The naga is a mouse designed for MMO games, hence the large amount of buttons. Deathadder is specifically designed for FPS games. It's what I use, and people ask how I am so accurate in-game. Perhaps that helps! :p

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
People keep saying things about how Razer is incredibly high and then suggest the corsairK75 which is the same pice o_O

E

Ephiza

People keep saying things about how Razer is incredibly high and then suggest the corsairK75 which is the same pice o_O
Get a corsair k70 RGB or a ducky shine 3. (Ducky Shine 3 can only be found online, so just wait for a ducky shine 4. Best keyboard typing experience. Ever.)

I would highly recommend a deathadder, had mine for 3 years, works amazing.

Headset: don't get a headset. get audio technica ATH M50's, along with a blue yeti mic.

Hope this helped :)

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
let's see maybe you should get a half aśś mind? some hands and maybe look int i getting a life!

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest, I wouldn't really recommend getting to interested into gaming at your age. At the moment I haven't been playing Minecraft a lot, only the occasional PvP session in Roxbot out of pure boredom. I'm having much more fun irl with my friends and getting on with life. But that's just my opinion :p

D

Damien // Teepwn

For keyboards and mouses, Razer is good, but the prices are incredibly high. For keyboards I would suggest Corsair K75, or Ozone or Steelseries keyboards, they are really good. For mouses I would suggest Steelseries. Right now I have the Ozone Blade and the Steelseries Sensei and they both work great.
I still don't understand why everyone says Razer is so overpriced, in New Zealand it actually tends to be the cheaper gaming stuff (excluding the cheap logitech "gaming" stuff).

Take a look.
Razer BlackWidow: http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=878866
Corsair K95: http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=1811748

Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci