• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What should I get for my gaming setup?

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
My birthday is coming up. In 28 days I will be 12. I have a huge family. Which means lots of PRESENTS!! I usually ask for what I want. Which this year I want some things for my gaming set up. New mouse, new keyboard, new graphics card, etc.

So what I was thinking about getting was a Razer Deathadder Chroma, Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Chroma, and a Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma. I know, I know lot of a Razer. I'm not too experienced with what to get, for my set up I don't know many brands.

That is why I'm asking you, what should I get for my set up. I currently have a 10 dollar keyboard and a 5$ mouse and a SERIOUSLY outdated graphics card. I have a gaming computer and a desk so I don't need that. Thanks for reading! Please leave suggestions down below.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This thread makes me feel old...
Tbh your money could be better spent
If you must I really enjoy my Razer naga 2014

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
There's lots of better keyboards than Razer products, for example the Corsair K75. You seem to want colourful ones, so you could go for the Corsair K70 RGB. I use a Logitech G600 for my mouse and I like it a lot, however I've heard good things about the Razer Deathadder. Get an Audio-Technica headset instead of a Razer one. Trust me, it'll be worth it.

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
This thread makes me feel old...
Tbh your money could be better spent
If you must I really enjoy my Razer naga 2014
Better spent? I don't really want much I have what I need and enough to make myself comfortable. But my family insist I get something. Also why does is make you feel old?

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Better spent? I don't really want much I have what I need and enough to make myself comfortable. But my family insist I get something. Also why does is make you feel old?
Razer products are pretty expensive and you can get more bang for your buck with other companies.
I guess he's remembering what it was like when he was your age and getting all excited about presents, it gets a bit more mellow as you get older lol

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
There's lots of better keyboards than Razer products, for example the Corsair K75. You seem to want colourful ones, so you could go for the Corsair K70 RGB. I use a Logitech G600 for my mouse and I like it a lot, however I've heard good things about the Razer Deathadder. Get an Audio-Technica headset instead of a Razer one. Trust me, it'll be worth it.
I will look at them! Yeah, the colors did look really fancy. Thanks for the feedback!

Crimson

Experienced
Reaction score
If you want good quality products that aren't overpriced you're best off going with Corsair or Steelseries.

Reaction score
For keyboards and mouses, Razer is good, but the prices are incredibly high. For keyboards I would suggest Corsair K75, or Ozone or Steelseries keyboards, they are really good. For mouses I would suggest Steelseries. Right now I have the Ozone Blade and the Steelseries Sensei and they both work great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci