• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What nations do you think won't exist in the next 100 years?

Reaction score
I feel like all the "Terrorist" countries, ex: Syria, Afghanistan, e.t.c. will be the ones taken over and will become apart of one of the bigger countries atm: Canada, U.S.A, Russia, e.t.c.
Not for the reason of taking it but for the reason to stop all this terrorism. Its much harder to stop any terrorism by continuously bombing the terrorists groups, so why not take the land (hoping by verbal agreement) and stop them while you own the land they live on.
Also those poorer countries I believe would be taken over by bigger countries, again like Canada, U.S.A, Russia, e.t.c. to stop all of this poverty. Why give land to country who has problems feeding more than half of their country when we can give it to the bigger ones, they take over it, invest money into that country, make everything safer/more efficient, money will start pumping from those countries and then there we go, most countries no longer have poverty and are working hard and earning the money properly while being safe. But I would expect another "Great Depression" to happen if that would do because of all the money we invest into those countries to make them a better place not only industrially, but as a living environment.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Sorry but there's a lot of crap in that video. Maldives, the number 1, going under water in 20 years? Ocean levels are only expected to rise about 5cm in the next 20 years. That's not much at all.

The US is going to have states break off due to votes? Just no. Texas can barely scramble together 1 or 2 percent of its population to even say they might think it's a good idea.

Spain shouldn't be on there either. It's possible, but not likely.

And North Korea is only #9? It's a country where its stability relies on the fact that their propaganda keeps its citizens in the dark.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly in a perfect world I hope to see all nations united as one to work together to fight whatever mother earth and enemies throw at us; but that is a perfect world, and we don't live in one.

I am contemplating what the middle east and what they plan to do over there. I see now that ISIS is taking over more and more land and other country's around it are trying to defend it. I could see a lot of people lost over there in the time soon to come.

Remember I have lots of respect for the people that live over there, in no way of form or fashion I am trying to be disrespectful.

CrackaStoleMyKFC

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry but there's a lot of crap in that video. Maldives, the number 1, going under water in 20 years? Ocean levels are only expected to rise about 5cm in the next 20 years. That's not much at all.

The US is going to have states break off due to votes? Just no. Texas can barely scramble together 1 or 2 percent of its population to even say they might think it's a good idea.

Spain shouldn't be on there either. It's possible, but not likely.

And North Korea is only #9? It's a country where its stability relies on the fact that their propaganda keeps its citizens in the dark.
I agree with you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci