• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your funniest death on mcsg

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
My funniest death in mcsg is when I killed this guy and then I died because of fire right after I killed him. Then a guy with nothing came over and got full iron armor, a diamond sword, a ton of golden apples, and over 2 stacks of arrows. That lucky guy.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Me and my friend were playing on breeze island and we actually had decent stuff for once. We saw another guy with the same armor as us and we chased him up one of the mountain things at spawn. He fell of and died, I fell right after him and then my friend (you had to see it happen). All our stuff was lying at spawn. Then a random dude shows up and takes everything. GG :p

Last edited:

KakedeigHD

Diamond
Reaction score
So many funny deaths by me! I mostly remember that it was a 5 pointer, and I said "wrecked" so many times (not in chat), then he wrecked me. GG

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
The day I went to fetch a Diamond sword from the team of two I had just sniped down in the water. Sad thing is, I never came up. (Hey, the water was deep)

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Getting killed by 8 baccas 3 with diamond pickaxes.. ._.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was tired at 12 am in the morning, and I was trying to troll people by doing ./seppeku, didn't go out so well...

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I was f5ing on Breeze Island and ran straight off a cliff...

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm going to try and explain, but it'll ever be as funny as it would have been if you were there...

In the early days of MCSG, my brother and I were playing on SG4 soon after it came out. We were in the hangar with the crafting table, and I decided I needed to craft something so I told my brother to go keep watch outside, make sure nobody snuck up on us. So... I had just finished crafting and I turned around, what I saw was the craziest thing I've seen on MCSG to this day. I saw my brother come in to view, and soon after a team of FOURTEEN baccas and benjas... Yeah... Needless to say, we died.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci