• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

what is your favorite singer/rapper to listen to you when ur depressed

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I got Xoda top 5 intros and listen to the intro music on soundcloud. I music helps me so much with personal issues.

K

KiDD

yeah, if I'm feeling down I'll listen to music, if rap then Kendrick. When I'm depressed, I hate pretty much everything and can't bring myself to enjoy anything really.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I just listen to this playlist with music I like. Some's instrumental, some have vocals, but there isn't really one outstanding artist that I listen to more than any other, though the genre is relatively consistent.

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
I just listen to this playlist with music I like. Some's instrumental, some have vocals, but there isn't really one outstanding artist that I listen to more than any other, though the genre is relatively consistent.
I was almost certain the hyperlink was gonna be Rick Rolled. I was very surprised and delighted when it was legit.

Personally I listen to an assortment of people and if I had to pick a particular song I would say "Power Trip" because honestly I'm really not into rap. As for other types of music I really like Sam Smith and Mayday Parade. Have a chill day and don't forget I'm always here for a chat if you wanted to talk about what's up. c:

Last edited:

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Personally, I just listen to the Beatles, and that's literally it when I'm feeling down. Haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci