• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is the most terrifying fictional character/being from a game?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really play much scary games, but as a kid, I had nightmares of these

They're much scarier ingame.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really play much scary games, but as a kid, I had nightmares of these

They're much scarier ingame.
I see what you mean, but I always found those more incredibly annoing than terrifying :p Then again, they are terrifying in their own way... having to redo that damn Temple over and over.... gives me bad memories

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I see what you mean, but I always found those more incredibly annoing than terrifying :p Then again, they are terrifying in their own way... having to redo that damn Temple over and over.... gives me bad memories
I did play it when I was, I don't know, 7? The music also made it suspenseful.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I did play it when I was, I don't know, 7? The music also made it suspenseful.
Ah well, yeah being that young could make them more terrifying haha

Well, on the topic of the thread.... if I had to mention some terrifying character from a game I've played..... Oh theres so many I could mention....

Here's one, this damn shark from Treasure Trove Cove in Banjo-Kazooie! If you played the game theres a chance you know why :p

xVapour

Platinum
Reaction score
Team Aqua and Team Magma. Their zubats scare the living s*** outta me.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Another one was probably Julius in Kingdom Hearts DDD
Yeah haha, the way he comes out of nowhere :p
Also, the fact that half of his attacks automatically bring you down to 1hp is so annoying haha

E

Ephiza

Yeah haha, the way he comes out of nowhere :p
Also, the fact that half of his attacks automatically bring you down to 1hp is so annoying haha
The fight is actually really easy with Riku, because dark roll c:. And, once you overlevel (level 50+), he's a joke tbh. But he was really scary first time I fought him ;-;

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
The fight is actually really easy with Riku, because dark roll c:. And, once you overlevel (level 50+), he's a joke tbh. But he was really scary first time I fought him ;-;
Well, I still havent got to him actually, I fought him on a friend's game. Thing is, I been trying to get DDD for over a year and no shops in my country seem to have it, last week I ended up giving up and asked my friend to lend me the game haha
I know Julius is also a joke if you use Ballonra :p

E

Ephiza

Well, I still havent got to him actually, I fought him on a friend's game. Thing is, I been trying to get DDD for over a year and no shops in my country seem to have it, last week I ended up giving up and asked my friend to lend me the game haha
I know Julius is also a joke if you use Ballonra :p
Oh yah..just spam Balloon spells and Curaga...he gets rekt eZ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci