• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is one thing that could change MCGamer?

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
People have been saying recently that MCSG has being going downhill, losing competition towards badlion, etc. I believe that the staff & Chad should listen to us more often, I know that they do listen to us but not as much as you think they should. If people are complaining that something bad is happening towards the server, than make a change! What is one thing you would like to add and do you think it would benefit the server?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
From a personal standpoint, I'd like to see two things.

A) 1v1 servers. Come on folks, it's annoying switching between servers to warm up your PvP with some good 'ol 1v1s then head over to MCSG. Plus, we could use something like this to help boost our playerbase given the fact that people like 1v1s and liked things = more players.

B) Clan servers. Finding an effective way to give the clan scene their own way of efficiently battling would be awesome.

I've worked out detailed implementations to both. While I'd like to see them, it's more of a question of how these would play out, and if they'd be possible to implement the right way given the way our community works.

There's always hope!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score

A) 1v1 servers. Come on folks, it's annoying switching between servers to warm up your PvP with some good 'ol 1v1s then head over to MCSG. Plus, we could use something like this to help boost our playerbase given the fact that people like 1v1s and liked things = more players.

B) Clan servers. Finding an effective way to give the clan scene their own way of efficiently battling would be awesome.

I've worked out detailed implementations to both. While I'd like to see them, it's more of a question of how these would play out, and if they'd be possible to implement the right way given the way our community works.

There's always hope!
I can't agree more. One BIG like.

Naar

Survivor
Reaction score

There's always hope!
Do you think that Chad cares anymore? He didn't let Neph and Vanessa pass the trial and he got a real job too, I'm pretty sure he realized that his server his dead

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
duder chad we need this soon i dont wanna buy a server pls

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Cut all the other terrible game modes. The best times were during mcsg, not mcgamer imo.

Jdude200

Platinum
Reaction score

There's always hope!
I love you

Reaction score

There's always hope!
Well put.

Honestly if there is a 1v1 server with elo or something, you will get a ton more traffic.

Truthfully, I think MCGamer should focus more on gamemodes that are popular rather than venturing into minigames which aren't why people are on the server.

Clans are such a big part of this server that you should have at least 2 or 3 servers dedicated to cB's. And you see how much traffic servers like badlion and roxbot get just because of pvp (lets be honest, no one plays badlion for SG, everyone does 1v1 ladders and uhc).

StatsIV

Platinum
Reaction score
Well put.

Honestly if there is a 1v1 server with elo or something, you will get a ton more traffic.

Truthfully, I think MCGamer should focus more on gamemodes that are popular rather than venturing into minigames which aren't why people are on the server.

Clans are such a big part of this server that you should have at least 2 or 3 servers dedicated to cB's. And you see how much traffic servers like badlion and roxbot get just because of pvp (lets be honest, no one plays badlion for SG, everyone does 1v1 ladders and uhc).
Nice picture

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
Go back to being MCSG, not MCGamer.
Remove all the gamemodes that weren't the original three (SG, TF2, and ZC)
Maybe keep SoloSG, and bring back SGC + QQ (providing they'll provide good gameplay.)
Move on from the whole AntVenom thing; it wasn't meant to be.
Fix all the existing gamemodes to be their 100%.

Also, the donorship idea was silly. By having premium Gold, and scraping Iron, you're basically asking to lose money. (not to mention, iron donor is hawt.)

Friend Rank

The maps which EVERYONE wants (Wyverns Wake pls) (A Map Committee would be nice)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci