• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is happening to MCSG?!

Fiz

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, so, i have played mcsg for a year or two. I have purhcased a diamong donor, resetted my stats MANY times.
I have even felt FAMOUS for one point in time from MCSG.

Ok before we start, IF YOU ARE A STAFF MEMBER THAT WILL LOCK THIS THREAD, YOU JUST ARENT HELPING THE COMMUNITY TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES!

ALSO - AT LEAST MCSG HAS LESS HACKERS THEN MINEPLEX! :)

Alright, lets start. Lets look back at what we have been through. These 'amazing games' we all used to have. Remember the time where there were no hackers? Ok, literally everyone says this, But the reason why the community KEEPS going on about this, is because of staff. - You probaly get the picture.

STATS RESET?
Ey Ok! Lol, i like seeing hackers win games, claiming to be MLG pros. I think stats reset is a great thing! For people like me who never win games, we have a chance of achieving something in our lives. I remember one stream team full of hackers, all had high stats. They hacked me to death. Not cool bruh, not cool.

THE COMMUNITY OVERALL??!?!
I really hate what has currently happened to the community - Now you may like the MCSG community, i am just expressing my opinions here - And no matter what you say, these will always be my opinions.
All this 'eZ' 'Rekt' 'gg10' really makes me wanna put my hand into minecraft and give them a slap. I remember last year i broke a 17" hd monitor just because of mcsg. They really like to take the pee and pee in my face.

PEOPLE LEAVING?!?!?!?!?
Yes, yes - You havent left yet - Ill like to see you next year when youve broken a monitor, posting a thread like this. Lets look into a list of people who have left (this is just a very small portion of people who are quitting btw :-])

-LoveLights (yes, im sure. why hasnt he uploaded? he just quit mcsg)

-Huahwi - Most likely got bored of MCSG

-TruePixel - A very good friend of mine.

-c0nsole - A great youtuber, too bad mcsg was getting old and boring.

-Fizzy14 - Lol, my brother. He playes hive SG now.

-WBBAgamingTV - Yet again, another great friend of mine.

-Haley, Lemonz person - Almost left.

-Me

-Me

-Me

-snip-

Please have a great day, players, staff, owner, admins, donors etc. Please Respect My opinion. You may have your own thoughts about MCSG, why dont you post a thread like this about your thoughts on MCSG :)

After all, This is suppost to be a COMMUNITY corner /

Peace Out

M

MrKorrenian

So I have 2 questions.
1. Whats the difference between a regular hacker and a leather hacker
2. What hack do you think that guy was using? It has been a while since I played and i've become unfamiliar with the new hacks out there, but it seemed like he just beat you.

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
THE COMMUNITY OVERALL??!?!
I really hate what has currently happened to the community - Now you may like the MCSG community, i am just expressing my opinions here - And no matter what you say, these will always be my opinions.
All this 'eZ' 'Rekt' 'gg10' really makes me wanna put my hand into minecraft and give them a slap. I remember last year i broke a 17" hd monitor just because of mcsg. They really like to take the pee and pee in my face

There was a question ins the Q&A TeamSpeak3 that I specifically asked. Chad responded that there will soon be filters for these specific terms you listed in the near future.

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure that last guy was hacking. He was in a cobweb so all his hits would have been crits.
Difficult to judge with that evidence

xStatiq

Survivor
Reaction score
Im am going to start by saying that no matter where you go in Minecrat there will always hackers. Also, its sad to see people leave MCSG. We always want our members to stay. I will say however that the people you listed, just because they leave will bring the community down. In fact our numbers are better then ever! After the merge and V2 rolls out we will have plenty of new games and a fresh start to have a whole new group of people come through. We don't expect you guys to stay forever. We encourage you to live your life. There will always be people coming and going on the server. In fact we get about 60,000 people a day that come through our servers. The staff do everything they can to combat hackers which is why we ask you guys to gather evidence and report them to so we have more people looking for hackers instead of only relying on mods. Moderators have more duties then just looking for hackers and we cant be on the lookout 24/7. Anyways we respect your opinion and always will. Everyone has an opinion and everyone should have the right to express their opinion. We are glad that you are able to express it with us and we do take into account what you say and we do listen to you guys. So there is no reason why this thread should be locked as long as it can turn into a productive conversation. With that said I too am curious about what people think we can do about the community. :) And here is a little update to where MCSG stands:

Last edited:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im am going to start by saying that no matter where you go in Minecrat there will always hackers. Also, its sad to see people leave MCSG. We always want our members to stay. I will say however that the people you listed, just because they leave will bring the community down. In fact our numbers are better then ever! After the merge and V2 rolls out we will have plenty of new games and a fresh start to have a whole new group of people come through. We don't expect you guys to stay forever. We encourage you to live your life. There will always be people coming and going on the server. In fact we get about 60,000 people a day that come through our servers. The staff do everything they can to combat hackers which is why we ask you guys to gather evidence and report them to so we have more people looking for hackers instead of only relying on mods. Moderators have more duties then just looking for hackers and we cant be on the lookout 24/7. Anyways we respect your opinion and always will. Everyone has an opinion and everyone should have the right to express their opinion. We are glad that you are able to express it with us and we do take into account what you say and we do listen to you guys. So there is no reason why this thread should be locked as long as it can turn into a productive conversation. With that said I too am curious about what people think we can do about the community. :) And here is a little update to where MCSG stands:

The whole way it was stated, I have never seen such great tolerance, and such kindness as well as providing great reason to counterpointing the situation as well, filling with optimism. Thank you for those great words, well said, well said indeed. :)

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score

This is the post that basically explains the most. People may not know it, but mods are actually trying to ban hackers. It is slowly happening, I can assure that they are getting banned.

'eZ' 'Rekt' 'gg10'
These 3 things also make me cringe. As Dave stated 'This is no way against the rules and will never be'. Everybody has different opinions on it, some people hate it, and some people just shake it off. It is really hard to shake off, but it is possible. The people that do this are just trying to make you mad.

PEOPLE LEAVING?!?!?!?!?
There is a load of people leaving the community, but I can assure you, it's probably not because of the hackers, it's more than likely that people are getting bored of the game. School is another factor of this, as people in College and High-School need to focus on their studies

ALSO - AT LEAST MCSG HAS LESS HACKERS THEN MINEPLEX! :)
Was this really needed?

Please Respect My opinion
I respect your opinion, and I'm sure a lot of people will aswell.

IF YOU ARE A STAFF MEMBER THAT WILL LOCK THIS THREAD, YOU JUST ARENT HELPING THE COMMUNITY TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES!
I'm pretty sure the only reason this would be locked due to flame, I'm decently sure that this won't get locked just because of the main idea of the whole thread itself.

'Moderators have more duties then just looking for hackers and we cant be on the lookout 24/7.' -xStatiq

-This is what people don't understand about moderators, they have more jobs than patrolling hackers 24/7. Although hackers are a really big problem of MCGamer, there is no way to get rid of all of them. I know some of the players are stating things like 'Ugh, MCSG sucks, way too many hackers.' This statement makes me cringe, there is a lot of hackers as you said, as a lot of people are joining MCGamer, this has became an overall growing problem and is really really hard, seems impossible to stop

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
-LoveLights (yes, im sure. why hasnt he uploaded? he just quit mcsg)
Lol, he hasn't quit MCSG. He has a job, and right now he has a lot on his shoulders. Plus he has been playing MCSG.
Finally, if you dont believe me with hackers, in this video I uploaded last week, i had full iron armour and a diamond sword. Guess what - My killer was a leather hacker. You can tell i was sad when i died in the gtame if you see my reaction
Skip to deathmatch to see the hacker:
He wasn't hacking, he had the low ground with a rod combo and you were hitting chests, apparently you don't know what knockback does in pvp. Plus he had some pretty good ping. He wouldn't be chatting if he was a hacker.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
guys its ok he showed us his video that had 1 hacker in it

edit: i dont even think hes hacking LOL btw
doesn't that vid look like gamma?
MoLoToV Mod @idkurnames

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members