• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is going on with EU 11??

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
I joined on EU 11 today and it was really buggy. When I was teleported to the survival games, I came in a superflat world with a few other players, 5 or 6 total. I couldn't do anything and the player group was spazzing out. When it said that the games started, I couldn't hit anyone. I tried relogging and that worked, but I was kicked out. After that, the same thing happened. I found an NPC village which wasn't loading at all, but I geuss that that is my computer. I stayed alive till the deathmatch, but at the moment I would be teleported to the deathmatch I was teleported to the middle of the superflat map. Sometimes, you are unable to fly as a spectator. I do not know how many players have these issues, but it is quite annoying :/

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
I think this was the server they used for "Inthelittlewoods" live stream last night and just seems to be bugging out. I'm sure they'll fix it ASAP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci