• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What happened to the MCSG community?

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
This is so true.

I was playing a game and died to a guy with much better stuff than me, and a diamond donor that had already died said 'ezpz'
It's sad to think that someone would spend $75 on this server, and then just make it a bad place for other people.
I could not agree more, had an example of this about an hour ago. It's frustrating sometimes, especially when they play so sloppy but manage to kill you in a clean up, then they say 'ez' in chat. I hate to say it but I think MCSG would benefit from having the plugin from Hive which bans phrases like 'l2p' and 'ez' etc ...This then might actually put a stop to it, or at least mask the issue. It might then make the community a much friendlier place ... Theoretically speaking.

Reaction score
True, but in my personal opinion I believe that it's got a lot worse recently in the community
i don't really care about people saying stuff like this, its really just them being arrogant and thats fine since thats how they are.

but in all honest some people like to say "rekt" "eZ" since they have just killed a 2 team solo which is an achievement to many people

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
...And did I say I was mad at him? No, I didn't. I even said gg, not "omg really". I said he was full of himself, and is that raging? No. How about reading next time and think before you comment.
hahaha don't cry

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Crying? You are dumb, no offense and I'm not crying. Leave this thread if you're not going to stick to the topic here.
No I am not dumb actually I can speak quiet clearly if you must know. I was just wondering why do you take a game so serious that will never mean anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci