• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What gamemode do you want to see implemented next?

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hello users of the forums, I have made this thread to try and get the community's ideas on What gamemode would you like to see implemented next?

This goes for gamemodes you have seen around, or simply a gamemode you have thought of yourself.

I'm looking forward to seeing the community's ideas! ^_^

- Fancy.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Considering that The Walls was said to be added about a year ago... Splegg :p

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Considering that The Walls was said to be added about a year ago... Splegg :p
That was very unexpected haha. :)

But I totally agree with you, I think because Splegg is a well known gamemode and played a lot I feel it would bring some more players to MCGamer, the only downside is that it's very overused and not unique. ;-;

Twistology

Career
Reaction score
dont want to spoil the fun but i would much rather they work on making their main gamemode more fun than adding new things.
Unless they are 'larger' gamemodes, such as possibly the walls, and not minigames, I think thye would benefit alot more from fixing mcsg

Reaction score
MCSG 1v1 would be 100 times more played than Badlion's one.
IMO, I don't think the MCSG devs will be better in the making of a 1v1 system than Badlion's devs. They have more experience. Just because we support a server, it doesn't mean it's the best in everything, js'ing.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
IMO, I don't think the MCSG devs will be better in the making of a 1v1 system than Badlion's devs. They have more experience. Just because we support a server, it doesn't mean it's the best in everything, js'ing.
Yeah, but now, isn't easy to find a gamemode that a lot of players would like to play in.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know that I speak on behalf of many friends and community members when I say that a UHC gamemode would be nice. I'm not sure how practical it would be, but it might be kinda cool. Other than that I'd like to see us do more with Battlegrounds, like adding a leaderboard and more rewarding features, as well as a 1v1 server with a separate ELO system that works similar to that of Badlion. If we do that, we can compete with servers such as Badlion who are on their way to becoming much bigger. We can draw some of our old player base back and draw new players from around that community. A logistically and gameplay-wise smart move.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, but now, isn't easy to find a gamemode that a lot of players would like to play in.
Not necessarily better, but we could make it more to your guy's wants. Badlion supports a completely different type of community than we do, so their systems are more guided towards those types of players whereas we could guide the system toward you guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci