• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What forum section do you look at?

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I usually check What's New. I spend about 10 minutes when I wake up in the morning on my iPad, looking through all the statuses that have been posted while I was asleep.

When I'm actually on the forums on my computer, I just keep watch on status updates and new threads- if one catches my eye/requires staff attention, I'll read it.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The section I tend to hang around the most is the community corner, and in that I look for threads that are more original. I like reading and posting on threads that introduce new ideas that I haven't seen before because it adds a fun and new variety to the forums. I've been posting here for a long time and repetitiveness is no fun.

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
Community Corne, Art Section, Anything Minecraft, Off Topic Discussion
Basically anything besides Clans and Teams :p

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I always used to look at Off Topic Discussions, but now it's all about Community Corner.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
I have the General Support section bookmarked but I constantly check for new posts with the What's New link as well as the Community Corner section.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Hey there tyle059!

I often find myself looking at General Support, Report Abuses, and Community Corner the most, it's where you find people that need help, or just have general questions to ask! I like the idea of this thread! Keep it up. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci