• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What famous minecraft youtubers have you met?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaStorm0012

Experienced
Reaction score
ThatOneTomahawk
Blamph
Paulsoaresjr
Ashleymarieegaming
Pauseunpause
GuudeBoulderfist
Pakratt13
Vintagebeef
Antvenom
Captainsparkelz
ZexyZek
Chimneyswift
iHasCupquake

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Wait just, just seen on a server/IRL or actually talked to? If it's the first one, too many, if it's the second one, like 4 :/

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
The first two that come to mind are BajanCanadian and Jerome whatever his name is. I've seen them both in-game twice, and killed them both every time :3 (At least, thats how many times I remember seeing them)
Then there's sirshmoopies, who chased me in water for like 5 minutes on Holiday Resort (I'd spoken to him before, so in the next lobby he said he cried on his FIRST EVER facecam when he killed me. He didn't upload that video, though :c) and then I also killed his team of 5 who had full iron, stone-iron-diamond swords when I didn't even have full iron, and then it came down to a 1v1 in DeathMatch, where he had an enchanted sword and chestplate :C
Uhh
ThatOneTomahawk, probably doesn't remember me
@Easy_Soup - awesome guy, he has an amazing basement (go check it out sometime)
NoBigDealCraft (Not the actual channel name) - 3 hawt girls who started posting on YouTube, and I'm the only guy that's done a video with them yet :p
The Arena Master - I fanboyed when I first saw him in-game, and he added me on Skype c: and I was in one of his machinimas

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
I have TBNRfrags on Skype and I have been in a call with him. I know his girlfriend more though. (I used to be a moderator on his server.). (TBNRfrags is PrestonPlayz. )

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
BajanCanadian
Blamph
Wobbie333 (All Bajan fans know him)
PauseUnpause

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
NEEEEEEEEEEEECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nick