• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What don't you know about bentomkeke?

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Are you proud of Highfield?
How did you terraform it (WorldEdit, MCEdit, by hand)?
What color is the dress?
What do you think about the forums and MCSG in general?
What other games do you play?
Pepsi or Coke?
Sweet or sour?
Do you like school?
Do you like pizza?
What type?
1. Yes I am super proud of it :D

2. It was a combination of world edit then smoothing it out by hand, it took ages!

3. I always only ever saw it as blue and black, so I was real confused when people started telling me it was white and gold. I never got what the fuss was about tho, of course if you alter the saturation and stuff the color changes xD

4. I like it, I've met a lot of people through both of these and I have had a lot of fun on both the servers and the forums as well.

5. CS:GO mainly, but Just Cause 2 when I'm really bored and occasionally GTAV.

6. Coke. all the way.

7. Yeah I like school I have a lot of fun here xD yeah no it's a good experience.

9. Yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

9. If I'm making it myself it'd have to be a margarita but if I'm out definitely meat lovers.

Thanks for all the questions! :D

Who is your inspiration? (for building)
When I started building I took my inspiration from bayani. I really looked up to him as a builder and the way he could just make anything look good. I still respect him as a builder but I think now I've found my own style and way of doing things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci