• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What does Christmas mean to you?

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
I never ask for anything so I just get clothes that are too big every year :c

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
To begin with I am going to commence by stating thank you for making this thread.

Christmas to me is not just opening presents or receiving gifts (mostly because I rarely want gifts) but spending time to converse and collaborate with family and friend in one accord. In addition to this Christmas to me is coming to a realization of the origin and understanding in depth that this Holiday is not just about being naughty or nice but actually pondering on the values and customs it has brought to modern day society. Further Christmas to me is a time of hope and giving back to those who have generously impacted your life in a manner which can never be forgotten. Lastly Christmas to me is being jovial and thankful not for what you receive but what you are blessed to have.

Anyway those are just a few points on what Christmas means to me I believe such queries would depend on the person and their perception on the meaning of such a holiday.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Holidays and free sh*t getting a GTX 980 and 32 GB of RAM for Christmas already. Gonna get more stuff once other family members consider my presents

Knowledged

Survivor
Reaction score
My family have many traditions, we order pizza, and make puppy-chowder. But what makes me look forward to Christmas is my little baby cousin - she's only three but when she opens up anything, even it being something she doesn't know what it is her expression is so ecstatic! As we'll come on, the foods great c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci