• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What did you do this summer?

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Basic thread,
What did YOU do this summer?

Anything special?
Interesting? Jaw-dropping?

Comment below & i'll gladly read.

- - Thanks to starwilly12 for creating this idea/thread - -

I'll start:
This summer, has been extremely exhilarating! Starting off June 1st, I got my first in-game moderator experience by moderating for Top Clan Season 1! Gladly, I accepted the moderator position and fell into a deep love, and I absolutely love moderating. Later on in June, I ended school thankfully. And nothing really happened throughout June 20-August. In early August, I was told that i'll be vacationing in Mexico! It was the first time I had ever went to Mexico. I stayed over at a Resort in Acapulco, Mexico. [I think thats how you spell it :p] I had a blast, it was an amazing experience, riding jet-ski's and falling off a jet-ski in the middle of the ocean. LITERALLY. After falling off the jet-ski, I had to swim towards the jet-ski and then hop on, such a life changing experience, honestly could have possibly drowned if I didn't have a life vest. Well, then back to New York and the daily routine of Moderating, TeamSpeak, and skype calls. My summer hasn't officially ended, but will be considered done September 4th when I return to school. Thank you for reading, enjoy! Let the summer stories begin!

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Can't relate, as I am Australian ;-;

However in the equivalent time of the American summer, I played lots of tennis, practiced table tennis a LOT, did tons of schoolwork and went on school camp. Bit average, but whatever :p

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
I received moderator rank on a small kit pvp server- my first real moderator role and it was great!
I went out with mates quite a bit, which was nice and was a nice escape from all of my exams I have been doing for the past two months.
I received my exam results (nearly all As at GCSE, if you're wondering, I was very happy)
And I really got into Minecraft again, something that school took away from me :p

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
Achieved administrator on Uprising Network

Achieved moderator on Cove Network

Achieved trial senior mod on TheWreckage (still am)

Hung out with friends a lot

The basic Canadian summer ;)

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
Well considering this summer I've done absolutely nothing other than try to get my life together, I'll say what I did last summer. Last summer my family and I went on a road trip all along the east coast. We started from my current state New Jersey then to Virginia. While in Virginia we went to probably the best amusement park ever Busch Gardens. I hadn't been to Busch Gardens since I was about 3 years old but still remembered how much fun I had there. I remember being there last year going on every single ride twice. From Virginia we then traveled about 7 hours to get to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Myrtle Beach is famous for it's beaches and boardwalks. We stayed at this amazing 5 star resort hotel. We were in South Carolina for about 4 days. While there we went to the beach practically every days and went to several tourist shops. My favorite purchase was my father buying me a surfboard. I remember being so excited while at the beach to try it out but it was a complete failure and all that really happened was me falling and almost drowning several times. The next and last stop on our vacation was in Georgia. The first day driving through the sketchy city area of Georgia I'm pretty sure we saw someone get shot in an ally but we visited Coca cola world and went on a tour of MLK's old home. While there I really got back to my "roots" as my dad said and had a fun time tasting many different drinks at Coca cola world. Upon returning home I remember having to change my makeup shade and missing the best vacation I ever went on.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Well I kinda slept through most of it like most of us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci