• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What are your talents outside of MCSG/video games?

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm hoping to become a successful basketball player, only started a few months ago and I've certainly improved :)

Currently, I am good at the javelin throw because I craft spears and other weapons because it's so fun <3

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
I know army drill and am part of a drill team at my squadron, I also know how to fully assemble, reload and check the rifles status and if needed repair it if it missfires on a L85A2. Apart from playing the occasional sport that's about the extent of my talent.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm a black belt in Take Kwon Do, I was teaching at my school for 2 years until I moved. I'm also very good with computers, hardware and software. I understand programming, I've just never been interested enough to fully learn a language.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Gonna have to say programming - Currently I know C#, C++, Java and Lua. Planning on learning Objective-C and Python in the near future.

#Nerd ):
People may say that now, but I doubt they'll be saying that when you're making great money at that in the future. :p

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
People might think I'm weird cause of 1 sport I do it is gymnastics I can do back flips double front flips handsprings ETC. I also play football and.I am good

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I used to play soccer and basketball, but now I play baseball for my school and in the summer. Also, I'm good at trombone, I'm in marching band, and am very good at math. I suck at writing though :C

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I have played the piano for half a year, and love it. I am also pretty good at table tennis, ANSI played football until I got this stupid injury to my ankle. I also like reading.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im 4 years ahead of my grade in math, I enjoy playing basketball (As a PG), football, and short-distance sprinting. I play 3 instruments, (Quit the Guitar), and I'm really good at eating.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What air rifle do you own? I own an air arms S200.
I don't own an air rifle or shotgun personally.
But my closest friend has an air rifle which I've used quite a lot, cost him a fortune in pellets :p
I've also fired .12 and .20 gauge birdshot at clay pigeons a few times, which i was rather adept at.
However, I do own two airsoft guns. A Kimber warrior 009 Gas blow-back handgun and a bolt action HFC VSR-11 sniper rifle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci