• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What are some awkward moments you've experienced in school?

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
(Me and my friend were young and immature at the time)
So we thought it would be funny to go around in the toilets kicking open the doors to the cubicles as we thought no one was in them, never the less what a surprise, this kid is taking a s**t. So awkward -.-

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Throwback to tenth grade English class. So, while we were reading Romeo and Juliet, I usually sat on one leg and had the other one overlapping it, touching the classroom floor. Someone then decided that they had to knock on the classroom door and the teacher asked if someone could open it. So I decided I would get up and open the door for them. Worst mistake ever. While I was sitting on that one leg, it fell asleep. So when I decided to go open the door, I was walking with a limp leg, all flimsy on the floor with my other leg trying to pick up all the slack so that I could get to the door. I literally looked like a walker from The Walking Dead. Everyone in the classroom started laughing and I could not help it but laugh too.

There was this other situation in eleventh grade French class where I fell asleep. Just the night before I was having some personal issues at home, so I did not get much sleep. So when I went to school the next day, I was super tired and the teacher called me out on me falling asleep. Everyone looked at me like I was Jesus.

K

KiDD

I shot a basketball.....made it......shot another one......made it, but a girl walked up as the ball fell from the hoop and hit her in the face. I must have thrown it high in the air (can't remember) because she was unconscious for like 5 minutes. It barely tapped her and she fell out cold lol, but when she regained consciousness she was laughing hysterically like she was joking, I had no idea if she was or not xD

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
We were going on a fieldtrip to the freedom trail in Boston and we were in a really hood part of the city and a Hispanic chick walking with 2 black people down the road and she just yells "MAN I HATE WHITE PEOPLE" we couldn't stop laughing for about 15 minutes
This is all in good fun, true story. It was wicked funny xD

Zhxu

Survivor
Reaction score
u know that game when u tell out a genital and u try to get the teacher to look around

don't play that game when u don't know where the teacher is

feelzzHD|Nikola

Platinum
Reaction score
So basically, I was really hungry and I asked the teacher if I could go outside somewhere and eat because I had some food in my backpack. She said no. After a while I opened my backpack, pull out everything and started eating. Then she came over and asked: 'Young boy what the hell is this madness?!' And I answered: 'Wanna join and eat with me?'. Haha xD

TheRivalKillers

Survivor
Reaction score
I took a crap while presenting my project. I had to call my mum to give me a new underwear and pants.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci