• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What A Simple Game can do.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Love this story however, you might want to space it out a bit into a few paragraphs.

That giant block of text is somewhat hard to follow.

Good story nonetheless. :)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Wow Imaboss great story man it brought me to tears. It's been an awesome time being friends with you and I can't wait for the many years to come! :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's great seeing how much of a positive effect MCGamer has towards your life, because it is rare to see these sort of things happening.
I've had experiences with a lot of bullying unfortunately, however I've always felt comforted with my friends in MCGamer, I'm glad things seem to be going good with you now! ^-^

Reaction score
It's great seeing how much of a positive effect MCGamer has towards your life, because it is rare to see these sort of things happening.
I've had experiences with a lot of bullying unfortunately, however I've always felt comforted with my friends in MCGamer, I'm glad things seem to be going good with you now! ^-^
Thanks! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci