• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What 1 thing would you wish was added into MCSG?

xzeby

Tribute
Reaction score
a monthly survival games tournament (separate form the leader board) each person plays 5 games whoever gets the most wins/kills wins an upgrade in doner rank?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
a monthly survival games tournament (separate form the leader board) each person plays 5 games whoever gets the most wins/kills wins an upgrade in doner rank?
That's crazy. Just a tournament where you can sign up on the forums and there is a qualifier round or whatever, then X amount of people make it. Those people have to play a bunch of games together and the people that got in deathmatch go into the next round, and so on until there is 1 man. When there are less than 24 remaining people in the tournament, they can pick a server and let random people join. Then continue like that and the winner of the tournament gets some sort of prize (not donor, except maybe iron donor which, because if the same person wins every month he doesn't have to donate and he always gets to join servers)

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A 32,000 slot server.

Just to completely waste money and be so hilariously stupid, everybody has to laugh.

Oh yeah, there'd be some pretty massive games there, too.
and then some random bacca nub wins and hes like "IN BENJA WE TRUST IN BAC" -you have been permanently banned by user Chadthedj lol

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tournaments for 48,24,120 people where if you win you get 1000 points as a price and the 1 win counts as 2, I would love this so I can prove to people how good I am lol

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
I would add more ways of getting experience. There are only a few maps like insanity cause which hide them in furnaces.
Actually you can get XP by doing:
  1. Cooking food in furnaces
  2. Killing mobs
  3. Fishing
  4. Exp bottles
  5. Dispensers

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
It still will take a long time to get a single level on any map.
Yes, but on maps for example SG1, I have managed to enchant my weapons which can be helpful In many situations (e.g. teams at corn).
Actually, fishing doesn't take long if you get lucky.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci