• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What’s the Best Advice You’ve Gotten?

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Here's some good advice:

Stop playing Minecraft
That is actually the wost advice to give to anyone.

You see, the way I see it, Minecraft is a hub for befriending people. Minecraft has become such a big community; the game isn't good, but what makes the game good is the people who play it.
Befriending people takes you places in life that you'd never think of going to, gives you opportunities you'd never thought you'd get, and the thing with Minecraft is that, it is a hub for all types of people.

Playing Minecraft isn't bad, in fact it is a great idea, but you have to use your time wisely on it.

Funny, but I've never really received advice. Most people say something and the way I interpret it becomes advice. Saying so, the best advice ever given to me is: "Befriend people".

However, I will give everyone a great quote that I think can help everyone in life: "Pain changes people". Everyone, take that advice the way you'd want, but if you do understand the quote, perhaps you will become more wise, have more empathy, and this empathy will lead you to great things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci