• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Well, this is it.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I get told "rekt" "eZ", and the like as well, when I'm playing on my alt account. This account has no donorship and doesn't have a specifically noticeable name. It happens to all of us, you're not the only one.
Yep.....but the WORST thing is when a hacker kills you, the says "get good scrub" that's happened to me several times, but every time it does happen I prepare to seek a evil and gruesome revenge! Good evidence and banning them! AHHAHHHA!

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I saw you around on forums a lot and most of the time loved your posts ;-; Sad to see it all go away... Good luck!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I had seen you around the forums before, I had no chosen to interact with you. Which totally sucks as it is too late. You were awesome man and will be missed.

As for the "eZ" "l2p" etc. As a Moderator I get that sort of talk thrown at me from time to time. I truly hope it hasn't hurt you in any way shape or form. You aren't the only one that gets this 'talk' thrown at them though.

Goodbye. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci