• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Well, this is it.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Some of you may know me or have seen me, most of you probably not. I guess you could say I'm slightly active on the forums, or at least I used to be. Yesterday I found that my mod app had been denied, and I am not allowed to re-apply for a month. Applying for mod was kind of my last hope at staying with the community. I've rarely posted anything in the past 2 weeks and I've played only a couple games of MCSG here and there. It just doesn't feel like it used to though, the games. Hackers. "eZ." "rekt."
I might sound like I'm complaining for no reason, but my theory is that people see this IGN: "FireizedMC," and think multiple things:
1. He has "MC" on his name, maybe he's a youtuber!
2. Not trying to brag, but "Fireized" is a fairly original and cool name, so people tend to want to kill me for that.
3. I'm a donor
4. Because of reasons 1-2, they feel obliged to go after me and say "rekt" when I die. I can't take it.

Anyone notice my ratio? I've seen a few people comment about it. It used to be 1/4. Not it's like 1/5 heading for 1/6, because people just like doing this. Because of my name.

It's time for me to go

I won't be posting anymore. It's just not fun.

I'm not going to tag anyone since I had no friends on the forums.

I was so close to 1,000 posts :( But I'm not going to just post random things to get there. Consider this 1,000th.

Goodbye.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh dear god no...
I honestly can't believe you, YOU are leaving.
I just can't bear this thought,
considering this, it seems amazing forumites are leaving so soon.
It's absolutely painful to see you go, please. Please stay. :'(
I don't want to see you go now...
:(

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
I've seen you around a lot on the forums... Never said hi or hello. And for that, I am truly sorry.
Please don't go, you are an exceptional forummer and we need more people like you.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Another member is leaving this community and it makes my truely sad. I wish you luck in the future. See ya dude :(

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see another member of the community leave however your reasons why you feel targeted in game is honestly a pretty shallow way to go out. Having MC in a username is more common than you think so that isn't the reason and having an original name doesn't make you become a target. This community is highly competitive and they generally take out those they see as a thread at the earliest opportunity.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, you have a better ratio than me. Take heart. I get the "Why do you even buy donor if you suck so badly?" argument.

Not all donators have to be good at PVP, cowballs. -,-

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I get told "rekt" "eZ", and the like as well, when I'm playing on my alt account. This account has no donorship and doesn't have a specifically noticeable name. It happens to all of us, you're not the only one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci