• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Well, Hello MCSG, it's been a long time

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I fear you have been lost, well good luck to you :)
Lost to what? I spend time with family, friends, I play sports, I have fun, and I play video games and forum. This place has done nothing but give happy memories.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lost to what? I spend time with family, friends, I play sports, I have fun, and I play video games and forum. This place has done nothing but give happy memories.
^^
Agreed <3
I've met some really awesome people here, and I have actually become MORE social as a result of these servers.
I can converse with new people much easier and have gotten some cool friends as a result :3
Thanks for everything MCSG <3

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
^^
Agreed <3
I've met some really awesome people here, and I have actually become MORE social as a result of these servers.
I can converse with new people much easier and have gotten some cool friends as a result :3
Thanks for everything MCSG <3
Psh, social lives.

I wish I didn't have one :c

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I fear you have been lost, well good luck to you :)
If you've left, please don't stay just to try and convince others to leave. This is the best community out there, and if that's not good enough for you, leave and do something you find more interesting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci