• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Weird and Crazy

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Um...
My friend and I went mountain biking and went down a step hill straight into a tree and my friend broke his arm and his leg. GG

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, I was in a call with Kawhi and power_qz (Clan Chat) & then I started having a lot of voice cracks, power_qz said 'So much voice cracks' in which I reply 'Yeah, you would like to smoke it' I already had hiccups and voicecracks so I knew if i laughed again I would probably vomit, so then Kawhi says 'OMG, 8th wonder in the world' & then I can't resist laughing, so I laugh so hard I vomit on the floor, nothing was the same again.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I went in a two-person rowing shell with my friend and got chased for about 500m by a bloodthirsty sealion.

Rhino sealions kill

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
1. Finished a whole bottle of hot sauce with a partner in 5 days worth of meals.
(Weird but not impressive)

2. Brushed my teeth before eating because I have this routine of sitting on the toilet, showering and brushing teeth that I got out of the habit of brushing teeth (because now I shower and such before dinner).

W8lf

Tribute
Reaction score
When i was younger i walked to my computer and played lego starwars in my sleep haha

Chxll

Spectator
Reaction score
Weirdest thing for me is eating (I forgot what animal's ;-;) an animal's heart ._. I was sad ;-; But I guess you gotta try new stuff now and then ._.

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
I've tasted a crocodile before (this cooked by the way) tastes like chicken :)

Sharkyy

Survivor
Reaction score
I can't say I have done many weird things in my life; probably the weirdest thing was stripping down and skinny dipping in a swamp- that was an..experience, that's what you could call it. Like I have said, I haven't done many weird things in my life.

Reaction score
Weirdest thing I've ever done? I think you want to keep this thread appropriate :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci