• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates Website updates: New forums & more!

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
Thanks Chad, I appreciate all the work you and the rest of the staff put in for the server!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd like to point out how buggy the forums are for mobilie users. Firstly, the bar on top (The one with Home, News, etc.) is not zooming in, so I have to fully zoom out if I want to log in. Also, the site loads up very slow, and it is NOT from my internet. There are some bugs with the leaderboards too, so I am not seeing MCSG(R) Legacy and I am not too sure about UHC. It really depends though, sometimes I see the buttons properly. Anyway, before the black theme, I'd really like a m.mcgamer.net . OH, I had to edit somrthing and it lead me to discover how buggy the editing is. It constantly jumps up and down and it is imposible to edit this basically. Whenever I try to click on a word because i misspeled it or something it goes down, and it randomly picks a word to edit. It is just bad, it took me 10 minutes to edit this.
So true. The leaderboards on mobile are the worst, and scrolling is a huge pain. It even happens on the PC: the page jumps to your alert post, but if you scroll during the first 5 seconds, it can be quite annoying. The site moves you to the post several times, meaning you can't scroll down easily.

N0va

Survivor
Reaction score
can we have a 'Old Maps Category,' where all the previous maps on the McSG servers can be showcased?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci