• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We Want Wyvern's Wake Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi :)
Just some things that I figured I'd bring up. This is to my own knowledge, so I don't remember if it's 100% correct.
Firstly, it is to my knowledge that the map was removed at the request of the creator.
Secondly, the position with the map regarding OP items was that we were finding new items at such a frequency, we cannot determine just how many actually exist in the map, and we have no way of knowing if there aren't more.
Well, there's a REALLY easy way to fix that... Just let the people play it. And in time, once an OP item is found, it will be reported, and ultimately removed. Please, just give it a chance. :)

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Well, there's a REALLY easy way to fix that... Just let the people play it. And in time, once an OP item is found, it will be reported, and ultimately removed. Please, just give it a chance. :)
Don't worry :)
We gave that a chance, but every few days to a week we'd get a new report. It legitimately doesn't stop. That's one of the reasons why we removed it. Do keep in mind that the ultimate factor that the creator themselves did not want their map on the network anymore.

Scottz

Spectator
Reaction score
I absolutely love this map, Would be amazing to so a return :D

Faogh

Tribute
Reaction score
There is an easy fix for OP items, just set up in MCedit a NBT data clear, that will clear all the items from hidden places.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I loved that map :D it is one of those maps that I have a route that no else uses and usually gets me pretty stacked :D

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
Considering the items were placed in furnaces, couldn't you just //replacenear 500 furnace air/some other block...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci