• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We want the old MCSG back! **Chest Update**

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1:30-1:45
Yeah, that's a bit sketchy.

Also, it's a bit ludicrous that most items or inventions can be and are compared to another thing out there in the world. In this case it's MCSG.

Such as, in the world of books, when an excellent or famous book comes out, every other book in that genera suddenly becomes compared to that one famous book. After the zenith of Harry Potter, every young adult fantasy book was called 'the next Harry Potter' by several critics. Imagine just how frustrating that would be as an author. You try to make something original, something unique, and end up being compared to the biggest book series in your genera wherever you turn. You don't want that, but it's inevitable. Sure, it can be taken as a compliment, but it's kind of degenerative and unoriginal when critics do that. Especially if the author had been working on their book (with story lines and character development) years earlier than Harry Potter's own writing.

The same will be said about MCSG, now and years in the future. Everyone compares the Hive, or maybe it'll be some other server in the near future. The fact remains that MCSG is trying to do its own thing, and has been doing its own thing for longer than the Hive has been around. (It could also be said that the Hive didn't do its own thing at first)

Just because one author uses a certain plot device doesn't mean another artist can't use a similar plot device without people saying something like: 'lol it is just like Harry Potter, because his parents died' when talking about Batman.

So everyone, please. Just don't compare original works that people have poured years over to associations which are not identical on several points. If similarities cross, it doesn't mean the same thing. Lions aren't tigers.

jetsfan7

Diamond
Reaction score
If your route could get you full iron in normal v2 chests you should be able to get some decent stuff in v1 chests

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Personally I HATE the new chest update, the items in the chests are absolute crap! I have gone to death match with no weapon and partial leather armor after going on my chest route which would give me full iron and a diamond or iron sword before the update. Most of my friends play mcsg and we all despise the items in the chests, if mcsg would have just left the tier ones and twos alone and just added 2 or 3 tier 3's it would be ok, but the fact that finding good armor and weapons have become impossible ruins the mcsg experience. I still love mcsg and will continue to play but this is just my input on the new chest update.
You cant handle a change. You are soo used to winning any games, t=you are obviously not a good MCSG player because you can't adjust to change. Stop whining kid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci