• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We want MCSG Back !

AlexPlaysYTB

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello tributes!

We know that many players will not put us in mind,but we want to change something on this server.We want old times back (2012-2013-2014)

Our Opinion : We've been climbing and playing mcsg from 2012, and We think that it is dying by the number of hackers who inside and the new fashion of the UHC in badlion. We also think that, Miss hubs of 2013 / 2014 and We think that if they return them to put all old mcsg server would grow. It may seem useless my opinion but I think that it is true :) greetings. Please , look at our suggestions.

We want:

1.Iron donor .

2.Fire on the grass - glitch

3.The LobbyGames HUB

4.Badlion anti-cheat.

5.200 arenas to join.

6.old-timebar

7.old maps

We don't want:
1. Hackers
2. This new maps
3. 1.8 , 1.9 versions.
4. Lag
5. This anti-cheat

I'm sure if you will apply again this things , your server will have again 3k+ members :D.Because , MCSG is a nice server , but with this new uptade's the server goe's down.

Signed by: Romanian Comunity and a half of EU Comunity .

Last edited:

MUNIRU

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello tributes!

We know that many players will not put us in mind,but we want to change something on this server.We want old times back (2012-2013-2014)

Our Opinion : We've been climbing and playing mcsg from 2012, and We think that it is dying by the number of hackers who inside and the new fashion of the UHC in badlion. We also think that, Miss hubs of 2013 / 2014 and We think that if they return them to put all old mcsg server would grow. It may seem useless my opinion but I think that it is true :) greetings. Please , look at our suggestions.

We want:

1.Fence-glitch.

2.Iron donor .

3.Fire on the grass - glitch

4.The LobbyGames HUB

5.Badlion anti-cheat.

6.200 arenas to join.

7.old-timebar

8.old maps

We don't want:
1. Hackers
2. This new maps
3. 1.8 , 1.9 versions.
4. Lag
5. This anti-cheat

I'm sure if you will apply again this things , your server will have again 3k+ members :D.Because , MCSG is a nice server , but with this new uptade's the server goe's down.

Signed by: Romanian Comunity and a half of EU Comunity .

This is corect, but we want privat arenas

BiscuiteYTB123

Tribute
Reaction score
If you are talking about the invisible grass fire i can't agree cause that's stupid and it just came out in August 2014 wich honestly is not the true old times , MCG was already getting slowly killed . I also like the new maps , just because you don't have a route on these new maps that not means you have to reject all these new cool maps . In 2012-2014 when a new map was added to MCG everyone was happy and excited to find all the secrets and routes and more other things .
I don't want Iron Donor back , such a waste of time .
I also don't want to be only 1.7 because all the versions under 1.7.10 are not updating the skin that fast so you can wait up to a few days maybe , it depends .

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
I like that.I want back the MCSG with no hackers.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Brooo Fence Glitch wasnt good at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci