• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We Can Do This

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I agree with this ranting stuff.
Some people are, how should I put it? They are blinded by their passion for MCGamer, which stop here, is a very good thing, but they go straight out and state an opinion. The problem is, now we have an opinion that will just cause flame and get no one anywhere.

People only start rants for attention!
I don't believe that that's the case, I think like I said above, people just want to help. Even me, whom some people probably think am some tryhard forumer (and I admit, I do tryhard a bit) to get attention, but I'm not, I'm one of those 'passionate' ones that just wants to hang out and look at ideas and improve them.
I think that's what forums are really about, besides all the laughs and talks in-game, there are serious areas on the forums, a segment area of the backbone of the server, where the community can put their input where they know that it'll not be lost/forgotten. And forums aren't just all rants y'know. ;)

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Sadly, ranting has become quite a prevalent thing in this community. I personally do not rant to relieve stress or just in general.

Coming from a staff member's point of view, suggestions/suggesting things are much more appreciated and accepted than rants are. Like ImWindyy stated, "While some rants are well minded, many aren't." This is a very true statement. Some (on rare occasions) rants are thought out and well-written. I personally love receiving suggestions that could potentially benefit the server.

If anyone who is reading this ever has any suggestions for the server and/or forums, feel free to shoot me a message here on the forums and I will bring it up at either at a Mod Meeting or to a Sr. Staff member(s).

NagolGames

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
1st off. Please stop putting a capital at every start of word in a sentence.
2ndly, the cause of all these rants is because mcsg staff and tryhard staff are just taking their own dangerous and lame ways to try to create unsuccessful gamemodes, whilst many people in the community just want improvements on the best gamemode there will ever be on mcsg. The reason why there are rants is because some people in this community do not want this server to fall apart by always "worsening" the case of mcsg right now, people want to wake up the staff to have them make the right decision
I'm not gonna lie, this is my honest opinion. When I see people get so angry and mad at the staff team, it really hurts my feelings, and I just can't bear seeing people fight and say hurtful things to eachother. I'm not expecting there to be flowers and peace everywhere, I know there will never be. However, I know that instead of lashing out at staff members left and right isn't the best approach. I like to think of myself as a level headed and down-to-earth person, so whenever someone comes to me with an honest opinion or a humble suggestion, I listen and keep it as real as I can. I love helping people and trying to understand them and help them and myself get to where we want to be in life. That's why I've been here for so long, no matter how mad people get at the staff team, I know they don't mean it, and they just want to fix things, but it can hurt people's feelings. If I need something, I will ask, I will be assertive and not take no for an answer, but we can't be aggressive, that's the difference. All in all, I just want a better future for all us, and I know we have the potential for it, we can do it.

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
tbh we kind of need rants since it takes a lot of time for stuff to be fixed (fns glitch anyone)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci