• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We Can Do This

Reaction score
Hey community. Recently there's been a LOT of rants and the staff have been gratefully explaining a lot by replying with good answers. Ceroria. So community, please instead of ranting, suggest. There is a huge difference and will make our community much better. While some rants are well minded, many aren't. Feel free to lock, or take down this thread if the staff have any disagreements to it.

Thanks, and leave your opinion below.
Windyy

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
1st off. Please stop putting a capital at every start of word in a sentence.
2ndly, the cause of all these rants is because mcsg staff and tryhard staff are just taking their own dangerous and lame ways to try to create unsuccessful gamemodes, whilst many people in the community just want improvements on the best gamemode there will ever be on mcsg. The reason why there are rants is because some people in this community do not want this server to fall apart by always "worsening" the case of mcsg right now, people want to wake up the staff to have them make the right decision

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1st off. Please stop putting a capital at every start of word in a sentence.
2ndly, the cause of all these rants is because mcsg staff and tryhard staff are just taking their own dangerous and lame ways to try to create unsuccessful gamemodes, whilst many people in the community just want improvements on the best gamemode there will ever be on mcsg. The reason why there are rants is because some people in this community do not want this server to fall apart by always "worsening" the case of mcsg right now, people want to wake up the staff to have them make the right decision
Agree with everything here. People rant because they like this server, and they don't want to see it go down the drain. If those people didn't care and they just left, this network would be much worse.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Agree with everything here. People rant because they like this server, and they don't want to see it go down the drain. If those people didn't care and they just left, this network would be much worse.
His point is that people should be more positive, or at least less rude in their rants to avoid the staff taking it the wrong way ;-;

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
Hahaha well I haven't seen any rude rants.

Maybe I'm just not that active lol

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
As said, ranting isn't the way... It's talking peacefully or talking to staff. Baltimore riots are a perfect example. Protesting peacefully is okay. Looting stores, breaking into places, killing or terrorizing police, etc. are all bad ways to get things changed.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm saying that some complaining is healthy and helps the community grow. We need a few of those people to push us further. I'm not saying rants are good, but ideas must be discussed, which can have criticism in them.

Reaction score
I'm saying that some complaining is healthy and helps the community grow. We need a few of those people to push us further. I'm not saying rants are good, but ideas must be discussed, which can have criticism in them.
You are on the right track, however instead of criticism we need constructive criticism. If you rant, ideas aren't often disscussed but fought and argued overe and never make an important mark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci