• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Waterfall Resort MCSG map

Do you like this map?

• Yes

Votes: 175 85.8%
  • No

Votes: 29 14.2%

• Total voters

Kingwolly84

Survivor
Reaction score
Well sorry, but your terraforming is kind of bad imo, looks really symmetrical and oversmoothed, the trees are weird looking, etc
Np. Your opinion. i am not surprised you 2 worked on the same maps.
I am glad 85% think diffrent then you 2.

Last edited:

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Np. Your opinion. i am not surprised you 2 worked on the same map.
I am glad 85% think diffrent then you 2.
No need for that tone, just because we've been slightly affiliated doesn't make our opinion less worth.

Kingwolly84

Survivor
Reaction score
No need for that tone, just because we've been slightly affiliated doesn't make our opinion less worth.
Tone? What are you talking about? I was not rude nothing. I just want to show my map thats it. Seems more that you have a problem that ppl like the map.

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I would just say, make the walls higher. High enough so that ender pearls can't get over it. Do lots of testing, because that could be very unfair...

Kingwolly84

Survivor
Reaction score
I would just say, make the walls higher. High enough so that ender pearls can't get over it. Do lots of testing, because that could be very unfair...
Thanks for the tip thebeardydragon. I will take a look at it but i am not sure how high you can throw them.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip thebeardydragon. I will take a look at it but i am not sure how high you can throw them.
I was testing that out. I could get them over everywhere in the map. Just run some tests and you'll see how high they should be :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci