• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Watch Vareide play SG5 with the Yogscast!

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Thanks bud:). Yeah, we fealt that all the other cornucopias were'nt risky enough, so we made this oone a lot more dangerous;P. Plus, you have to escape via the tunnels, which takes time. So really, choosing not to go to the cornucopia is a good idea too;D.
Is there a way out of the cornucopia besides hopping in the hole?

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
Is there a way out of the cornucopia besides hopping in the hole?
Ofcourse, all the windows around the edges are smashed;P So yus! Its annoying that TitanVNz placed all the chests, and therefore is just gunna win all the time :(.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just started watching the stream. What do I see, Lama killing IntheLittleWood ;)

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Ofcourse, all the windows around the edges are smashed;P So yus! Its annoying that TitanVNz placed all the chests, and therefore is just gunna win all the time :(.
So window diving :D
Yeah, Titan's doing well...kill him for me!

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
The cornucopia looks ridiculously FUN to jump into. It's so funny just watching 20+ people leap into a hole simultaneously.

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
The cornucopia looks ridiculously FUN to jump into. It's so funny just watching 20+ people leap into a hole simultaneously.
It does look awesome yeah;P They think im cheating because I made it, but literally all me and Hudder did was make the library, and get it pasted it;P

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
It does look awesome yeah;P They think im cheating because I made it, but literally all me and Hudder did was make the library, and get it pasted it;P
Oh yeah...I've been meaning to ask. If you're Llama and Hudder, which one of you is the one that's been posting on the forums and liking everything? (relevant characteristics) :p

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
you did... i love you... you are amazing...i have no other words...
Haha, thanks;P

Oh yeah...I've been meaning to ask. If you're Llama and Hudder, which one of you is the one that's been posting on the forums and liking everything? (relevant characteristics) :p
It's Llama:p I do pretty much all the forum posting stuff!

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
I just started watching the stream. What do I see, Lama killing IntheLittleWood ;)
Hehe, I wasnt sure what to do XD I ran upto him, and blocked, then he hit me;) So he deserved it;) I'm sad that I didnt win a round though:'(.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Can anyone post some screenies or anything? I am on the stream and they're playing some weird game -_-

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, the game theyre playing at the moment sucks :l. They'll be uploading a vid in a few days time, you can watch me kick Inthelittlewoods ass then;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci