• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Wasteland

GappleGraphics

Spectator
Reaction score
Wasteland Made By The MCL Build Team (Zappy and Gapple)
This map is a Survival Games map called Wasteland.

Plot of the map: A Normal Day with perfect weather in the city with no problems at all! Or so the townspeople thought... A nuclear project was taken place but a radiation leak infected the planet with a virus that ended all human and environmental life on Earth. But 28 have survived and have only a few limited resources to survive on the planet for 10 years. The select 28 have to to fight to the death with the resources to determine who will live for the 10 years of resources. The rest... the gods will decide...

I started the project about 3-4 days but couldn't determine how good it was to release... Looking at it had flaws in its design and lacked a lot of that and detail. But I continued to develop it and get my friend Zappy to help we with the build, which started the birth of the MCL Build Team.

I don't have screenshots currently. Zappy closed the SG Map server for 1-2 weeks as he is moving so it's delayed until we can get it back up.

We're not close to finish and we're good builders but not THAT good. I will make a reply with a thread to apply for the MC League Build Team to help with this build and future builds to come! So come on then, apply now while you can!

Here's our channels and please subscribe and follow!
Zappy: Subscribe! Follow!
Gapple (Me!): Subscribe! Follow!
I have been inactive for about a month or 2 but I'm trying to get videos uploaded, but need time to get my setup working and in order!

If you're willing to see updates with this thread just let me know.

Regen And Peace Out!
-Sky Tylern (Gapple)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci