• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Want your name on an upcoming map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Howdy there everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day, evening, morning, or whatever it might be!
Recently I have been working on an up and coming map that would suit the MCGamer Network perfectly and think that everyone would love to pick and play on this map. I am about 97% finished with it and to hit the 100% completion mark I need YOUR help!

My build has a huge and I mean HUGE prison that needs help filling! Not that you are all criminals or anything, but I would love to include the communities names on the cells and give you all individual prison cells! This idea was inspired by Lemonz87's map Par 72 and I would love to give back to the community and help personalize it for this community!

Now each cell is different, and they are all pretty so you can really complain on which one you get now. Here are what the cells look like!

2020-01-16_12.38.24.png
2020-01-16_12.38.29.png

If you would like to have your own cell on this new map that will be posted on to the forums here within the next couple weeks please fill out the application below and post it on this thread!

Application:
Minecraft IGN:
How long is your sentence? (How long do you want to be imprisoned):
What are you sentenced for? (This will just be a fun little forum thing, WILL now be included on the map)

- Applications will stay open until January 22nd, 2020! -
And that's all! Quick and easy application, we are looking to get many applications and hopefully you will be etched into a great map to come!
Thank you all!
- Jake / Sportz (SportsFan2565)

Last edited:

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Shocksta
How long is your sentence? (How long do you want to be imprisoned): 21 years
What are you sentenced for? (This will just be a fun little forum thing, won't be included on map): gaming 2 hard

6block

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: sixey
How long is your sentence? (How long do you want to be imprisoned): Life
What are you sentenced for? (This will just be a fun little forum thing, won't be included on map): 2 counts of vehicular manslaughter, 1 count of tampering with a body and conspiracy to commit tax fraud

ItsGhostMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ItsGhostMC
How long is your sentence? (How long do you want to be imprisoned): 3 years
What are you sentenced for? (This will just be a fun little forum thing, won't be included on map): Being part of a movement that got bballer banned.

Zerwen

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Ywo
How long is your sentence? (How long do you want to be imprisoned): 228 years
What are you sentenced for? (This will just be a fun little forum thing, won't be included on map): Russian spy.

Last edited:

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Narwhalll
How long is your sentence? (How long do you want to be imprisoned): life
What are you sentenced for? (This will just be a fun little forum thing, won't be included on map): tbh tax fraud

NyanCreeper

Pop-tart/Maker of the Chad Onesie/20k Discord MSGs
Reaction score
NyanCreeper, 69 years, Poptart Theft Auto

Twink

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: twink
How long is your sentence? (How long do you want to be imprisoned): 1989 years
What are you sentenced for? (This will just be a fun little forum thing, won't be included on map): Embezzling money

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Crinkle
How long is your sentence? (How long do you want to be imprisoned): 20 years
What are you sentenced for? (This will just be a fun little forum thing, won't be included on map): I'm evil

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: treble_maker07
How long is your sentence? (How long do you want to be imprisoned): 4 years
What are you sentenced for? (This will just be a fun little forum thing, won't be included on map): Theft

AdilMavis

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Addyy
How long is your sentence? (How long do you want to be imprisoned): 7 years
What are you sentenced for? (This will just be a fun little forum thing, won't be included on map): eating lollipop in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci