• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Want Your Customized Message On A Car On Our SG Map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
I want one!

One Shot. One kill.
No hacks. Just skill.
-MaximMine

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Did I get in?
My post was liked but I didn't get replied, and I posted before quite a few others...
I will put yours on once more cars are added
If I ever like your post I'll add you on :) if I don't I'm sorry ;-; you'll have to be a substitute.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it possible to place a dispenser in a car that has a piece if bread named Blame Bredin within it? If possible with knockback 3 on it? It's all In good fun :)
Unfortunately we are not allowed to use dispensers and not allowed to put ANYTHING in them ;-;

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
APPLICATIONS are now CLOSED so please don't apply anymore until applications are open. If I liked your post it will be added :D Sorry to everyone else ;-;

Reaction score
Can you write #Pingaz on a car. please do dis.
Edit: Soz, didn't see your post.

Last edited:

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
Can you put "Where's the Clickity Chicken?" on one of the cars. It would mean alot.

One of my friends is not well, and its a joke we would always say to each other ;-; i.. uh... thanks.

Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

So I'm sure the makers of SG Highway made a thread about this some time ago. There plan was to have peoples names/IGN's on the number plates/licence plate of the cars. So a member of my build team thought of this idea too!

So, if you want your name/IGN/ customized message on a car of our upcoming map Survival games California Say below and we'll be sure to add it in the map :)

Thank you :D

P.S Long title ik :p
Sure, put me (DareDevilMan1) if you don't mind :D. Btw, can I have the link in your map? Good luck!
EDIT: Nevermind :p

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
If I could claim a purple car that'd be great. I'd like it saying 'NakedFTW'. Do it for me old friend :)

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
You can still apply but we cant guarantee you get in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member