• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wall Of Shame

Which is worse?

• Above 3 Teamers

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • People who hide until deathmatch

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • People who team and don't kill each other until deathmatch

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Spammers

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Sore Losers

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • AFK people

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Noobs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • People who run from every fight

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi, i decided to make a wall of shame cause im pissed off at all the giant teamers, hackers and people who hide in the corner of the map so post the people and reason

Nistune

Tribute
Reaction score
All of the above ;P Not so much noobs, cant help with being new to a game

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hate just everyone who is my enemy, that makes it much more fun to kill hehe

guardian_vespar

Spectator
Reaction score
no worst of all is lag kills where you are getting hit while ur enemy is out of range for you

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Why don't you guys try teaming up yourself? It's not bad, and if you don't like it, just try it. Normally big teams are quite easy to destroy, because they are unorganized. When I was new to the Survival Games, I made big teams of more than 5. We normally lost like 3 people at the bloodbath, and it would be very few of us left. Now I am a part of a big team that has like 10 people on a server at a time, when atleast 2 of them start playing. We rarely lose, and most of us make it to the top 10, even with such a big team.
In the end, teams really aren't awful. Most aren't very good. Skype teams are quite good, and if you want to make one, you can make a post in the Survival Games section of the forums to advertise it.
People normally hide because they don't have any good items and are out of food, so if they try to go somewhere else, they have a high chance of dying. I once hid in the trees in the cornucopia because I didn't manage to get any items. After that I just died. The problem is, most people don't know when to do /suicide.
Teams that don't kill each other is the EXACT SAME thing as the people that team up. The point of being a team is that you don't kill each other!
Spammers are annoying, but if you want to get rid of them, you can report them here on the forums. There is a whole section for it! All you need is a screen shot. If you're waiting for someone to get banned, you can just switch servers. It will take 10 minutes max to find a new server and get in, just 10 seconds if you're lucky.
Just ignore sore losers. They aren't that awful, but yes they are annoying.
There is nothing wrong with AFK people. For tributes, read what I said for people that hide. For spectators, they get bored and start doing other things while staying on the server.
Noobs are just new to the game. Give them a couple days of playing, and they will be pros.
Read what I said about people who hide, because this is very similar. People run because they are just low on health from recently battling someone, or because they have much worse items then their attackers.

Also you should have made this poll multiple choice, because only being able to choose one option can be bad for some other people.

Westhead

Survivor
Reaction score
I love owning teams because they have less gear, can't stand wimps

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
I love owning teams because they have less gear, can't stand wimps
But there seem to be more teams with a leader in the last weeks.... So, that the leader has superior armor and weaponry and defends his mates.... It's not that easy to defend those teams because the mates mostly have bows/swords and that's why I don't like teamers the most

i_Z

Spectator
Reaction score
I vote for: people who get stuck in a trap and don't let the other people know.

I mean really you can't do anything you are trapped somewhere and you still hope you can win?
Do everyone a favour and tell the other players where you are so they can free/fight you but don't just wait there and do nothing, that's worse then just hiding untill deathmatch because people who hide have some sort of plan you don't.

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Its a tie between teamers and people who hide for the entire game

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci