• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Walk Around The Capitol - With Poll

Do you wish you could walk around The Capitol?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You can only look out the windows from the game lobby and wish you could walk around The Capitol.
Personally, I wish there was some way to be able to go and look around The Capitol. It looks really awesome from inside the lobby, but nothing is ever really done with it: Leave a vote saying if you wish you could walk around The Capitol or not.

Kirbyflys

Tribute
Reaction score
That'd be nice. I think the Capitol looks amazing, it's really well built.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Before the spawn system was ironed out you could walk around the capitol. it was really well done

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
It's just a lobby. But just making some paths to the buildings could never hurt.

Reaction score
Like my vote says, it depends on how they handle it. Currently the buildings are completly filled with glowstone, for looks. Although this would be fun, they would need to finish the outsides, and terraform a barrier around the edges. They would also need to build alot more, because the capitol currently only expands as far as you can see from the training arena. For this to be enjoyable, they would need to do alot of work. In my opinion, it's not worth it for the crew. They should spend more time adding to the arenas and fixing bugs, not for our 5 minutes of pre-game enjoyment. This would be nice to see after we have 2 or 3 arenas and a finished leaderboard and plugin. Just my opinion.

AverageLoz

Tribute
Reaction score
I think the lobby in general is just a bit boring, it lets you know what to expect but doesn't really let you try any of it, it'd be nice to have different 'challenges' if you will in the lobby, like parkour challenges and waterfalls with chests behind, combination locks and more.

I can't think of much, I'm sure you'll all have some ideas but like I said, I do feel i's a bit boring

AverageLoz

Tribute
Reaction score
Like my vote says, it depends on how they handle it. Currently the buildings are completly filled with glowstone, for looks. Although this would be fun, they would need to finish the outsides, and terraform a barrier around the edges. They would also need to build alot more, because the capitol currently only expands as far as you can see from the training arena. For this to be enjoyable, they would need to do alot of work. In my opinion, it's not worth it for the crew. They should spend more time adding to the arenas and fixing bugs, not for our 5 minutes of pre-game enjoyment. This would be nice to see after we have 2 or 3 arenas and I finished leaderboard and plugin. Just my opinion.
Yeah this sums it up pretty well for me, to walk around the capitol is a lot of work for not a lot of gain. And like you said I would like to see a more interactive lobby in the future, but I'd rather everything else get finished first!

GammaDude1

Tribute
Reaction score
I think this would be awesome, but I would like to see something for specs to do while dead done first.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The capitol is like a disney ride (pirates of the caribean), you are on a track, and while on that track you see things around you make you feel like you are in that world. But if you were to get off the track and take a closer look, a look from another angle from what you are supposed to, you see the machinery that makes the rides go...
What I am saying is a reason the capitol looks so amazing, from inside, is because its supposed to be seen from there, and its a mystery. Your mind fills in the gaps for what you dont see and you are in submersed in the imaginary world.
If they make it so you can walk around the capitol it will eaither lose that majic, or they will have to really... REALLY make it epic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci