• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wait.. you have a life?

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
big fail there a button on right corner of a post which says reply :)

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Life, can't you see I'm have 4000+ posts? You cannot combine this forum with a life!
But anyway, I'm a student.
(And this is on the wrong section, But the mods don't seem to care, can anyone move this to off topic? oh nevermimnd... :'\ )

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was just wondering, what is everyones job on the outside world, I mean, you play side by side and no-one knows what you do for a profession or anything about you. Many people are to young, but I'd like to know what your job is...

Care 2 Share?
I suppose I "have a life," it really is in my room. I manage/own a hosting company. I'll be a student over at either UT Dallas next year, community college, or University of Phoenix, depending on where my job places me within the next 8 months. I took a year off from school to manage my business, because business simply is high demand for us.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I suppose I "have a life," it really is in my room. I manage/own a hosting company. I'll be a student over at either UT Dallas next year, community college, or University of Phoenix, depending on where my job places me within the next 8 months. I took a year off from school to manage my business, because business simply is high demand for us.
At last, the first real reply!

My life? I'm a Year 9 (British system, 8th Grade for you Americans) student. Nothing else, other than the fact that I'm a prodigal Chemistry student.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
At last, the first real reply!

My life? I'm a Year 9 (British system, 8th Grade for you Americans) student. Nothing else, other than the fact that I'm a prodigal Chemistry student.
Real? I thought this was the internet...

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
A student... meaning learning useless crap that I'll never use in my entire li- ANYWAYS it ain't all bad though. I go to an arts school so I can learn how to perfect my acting skills. There's other stuff there too, but I don't like the other stuff as much as theater.

But I also aspire to be a voice actor when I grow up, but that's for the future to decide...

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Firstly I'm moving this to off topic :p
Secondly I'm a year 12 student in Britain studying Biology,Chemistry,Physics and Mathematics. In my free time I am a corporal at my local ATC squadron and I also have a girlfriend who I also need to fit in their too. (no innuendo meant)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci