• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[W.I.P.] Radiation Overdose

What do you think of our map?

• Total voters

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everyone remember this is still in W.I.P (Work In Progress) so the map isn't done yet , so if you think there should be something added or removed in the further or what , and comment and ofc the map needs work its not done ._. what was oblift thinking

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
UPDATE!
Carnival added as of Febuary 25th, 2013!

Entrance:
Entrance.png

Ferris Wheel:
Ferris Wheel.png

Food Stands:
Food Stand.png

Ghast Shooter (Mini-game):
Ghast Shooter.png

Ghast Shooter 2.png

Merry-Go-Round:
Merry-go-Round.png

Merry-go-Round 2.png

Puppet Show:
Puppet Show.png

Roller coaster:
Rollercoaster.png

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope you all like this map. Our terraformer, brendon1996, is still working on the terraforms. So don't worry. We are now building the "hot-spots" for the map. Still, alot of work has to be done. #BeijingDucks

-YoungWolfyy_ (Builder of the Radiation Overdose "69" team)

king_tnerb

Survivor
Reaction score
I am le nazi traitor amongst the grammar nazis, ridiculing against their 'excellent' grammar, and destroying their self-esteem.

You're welcome.
Actually it's "it's". It's is the contraction of "it is" therefore its is the one exception of an adjective that shows possession and does not include an apostrophe. :p There you go! Your grammar lesson for the day! Sorry, I know I am an extreme grammar nazi. I couldn't help it.

But on topic, the map looks great what you have so far, but I voted for more work because it needs a lot more terraforming and feature but I love the concept and what you have so far.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci