• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[W.I.P]City of the Gods: Admantis

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Could you give me some tips on the quality? Thanks in advanced.
Install optifinw and turn all settings to maximum. And try getting the biggest resolution possible.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Use default FOV for screenshots too. Loos a lot better, if you fly really far away and then zoom in with ctrl or whatever you have it set to, you can get some good shots too.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
i highly doubt that you made that map, since there is 194034903 others with the same map on youtube, are you sure you didn't download the mad, and saying its your to get vip? just asking

Reaction score
i highly doubt that you made that map, since there is 194034903 others with the same map on youtube, are you sure you didn't download the mad, and saying its your to get vip? just asking
Well next time read the whole thread, I put credit to the orginal maker.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I saw Wagtails comment I was thinking you would have copied someones work, but since you said they allowed you I guess they did.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
why are you saying progress`? when its a download and done?
and you said builders, and redstoners when you didn't make it?

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
why are you saying progress`? when its a download and done?
and you said builders, and redstoners when you didn't make it?
Zana. READ. It said he allowed them to edit the map a bunch, I guess the progress is the progress of adding chests, making it better as SG map and so on.
Also to Bilzybob you should modify the map so it looks like it does on the screenshots the original creater made. For example: switch the diamond blocks from dia blocks to something similar as on the TP pack he used, but in default?

Zana

Career
Reaction score
is it not only allowed if he ask the owner?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci