• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[W.I.P]City of the Gods: Admantis

Reaction score
THE CITY OF THE GODS: ADMANTIS
Back story:
24 Gods live in Admantis they all have 24 children (Demi-Gods.) The Demi-Gods are sent to Admantis to see their parents, but they must all fight to the death and the last standing Demi-God will get to see their true parents.
-============-
Progress: 60% done.
-============-
Screenshots (No texture pack):
-============-
Terraformers:
Bilzybob
Builders:
IxLegendz
IxEliteHD
Bilzybob
Redstoners:
Tigero
-============-
Chests (Not done): 60/270
-============-
Dome raidus: 270
-============-
Cornucopia chests: 12
-============-
Deathmatch arena: 10% done
-============-
Credits to: JamDelaney for creating the original map. (We have got permission to revamp this map a whole bunch, sorry for the misunderstanding.)

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. That map is really pretty. The builds are fantastic and they look as if you put a lot of time and effort into them. My biggest quell with this map is the fact that the there was little terraforming in your pictures. I understand that it is still a WIP, and you did show some terraforming, just not very much. Other than that, this map is so pretty.

Reaction score
Wow, just wow. That map is really pretty. The builds are fantastic and they look as if you put a lot of time and effort into them. My biggest quell with this map is the fact that the there was little terraforming in your pictures. I understand that it is still a WIP, and you did show some terraforming, just not very much. Other than that, this map is so pretty.
Thanks so much! That really means a lot to me! :D On the terraforming yes we are still working on that, there is a lot more than there is in the pictures.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
It's. Beauteous! Really fantastic job, guys. The only thing that would make this map better would be more terraforming. It seems relatively flat. Other than that, it's extremely well made.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice! But the scrwenshots are so bad quality :/ And I think you should embed the pictures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci