• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote on NEW ITEMS for sponsors/chests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
He will look at it when he gets back...

I don't think any of those should be added. Iron axe has too much durability, the other 2 are useless.

True, true. But strength is OP. They should make it so it doesn't boost your damage by that much
And please don't triple post... You can reply to multiple things in one post.
lul

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
invisibility shouldn't be there as in.. It's MUCH harder for us to identify if they are hacking
Very good point i didnt realize that. You are very right sir lol. Ya now i see your point very clearly, good reason to get rid of invisibility potions

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Enderpearls should really only be found in spawn chests or in the new Tier 3 chests...

meganlovesmusic

Survivor
Reaction score
Ender pearls. You people are outta your minds... They've already added sponsors, which gives the sponsored player a HUGE advantage. Having enter pearls would just be CRAZY.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Ender pearls. You people are outta your minds... They've already added sponsors, which gives the sponsored player a HUGE advantage. Having enter pearls would just be CRAZY.
Except this update coming will also nerf sponsoring a ton...

meganlovesmusic

Survivor
Reaction score
Although i love invisibility potions, i have to agree that they are too much. If your famous like BajanCanadian, you will get sponsored a lot and get a massive advantage and most likely, unearned and easy wins... Okai? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci