• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vortex [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachisbeast12

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: zachisbeast12
Win/Loss:114 i reset my stats and i have 300 if u added the games play thats about 2000
Time Zone: EST
Donor: No doner :(
PVP Strengths: Clicking,fns, and i have good ping
PVP Weaknesses: Bow
Were you invited? If so, by who?: No
Do you know anyone in the clan?: yes ive talked to gold
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans):#thepast kicked me out Crush alliance disspaned emagaintoin my clan that dissapned
Anything else we should know about you: i has swag swag

Last edited:

ThunderClunder

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: My IGN is ThunderClunder.
Name: Just call me Thunder if you want to.
Games Won: I have 150 wins.

Games Played: I have played 1274 games.
Time Zone: My time zone is UTC.
Donor: I have diamond donor.
PVP Strengths: I think I am really good with the sword. I usually get good ping so I get the best critical combos. The most hits I had for a combo is probrably six hits. Also, I am good with fishing rod combos too. It is usually a two hit combo.
PVP Weaknesses: My weaknesses are the flint and steel and bow. And I usually struggle fighting four teams. I usually only use my flint and steel while running and not using it while in combat so I don't use the flint and steel that much. When the bow is in use, I usually get every shot when the player I am shooting does the same pattern over and over.
Were you invited? If so, by who?: I was not invited.
Do you know anyone in the clan?: I don't know much people, I just talked to people on the ts earlier today so I don't really know them.
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans): The first clan I was in was Corrupt. I left that clan because they didn't clan battle that much and nobody was joining. There was only about four people in that clan. The next clan I joined was The Prevail. The Prevail made a new clan called Cryptonic. And then it made a new clan called The Ambitious, then it murged with ArtOfPVP. And after that I left because I wasn't in any clan battle and they didn't clan battle the more popular clans. Thirdly, I joined Renegades. The reason why I left because they were immature. After that, I joined Reflection. I left that clan because they were mean to me and I think I wasn't meant to be in that clan. Lastly, I joined Protocal. I got kicked for being inactive even though I was on break.
Why do you want to join Vortex?: I want to join this clan because I talked to some of the members in this clan and they seem mature. And they aren't mean. And it would be awesome to meet new people.
Anything else we should know about you: I am extremely active on the teamspeak. And I think I am nice and mature.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: Slenderman0118
Wins/Loss: 1/4 Ratio
Time zone:Eastern
Donor: Default Noob Donor
PvP Strengths: Bow Spam any range, Rod Combo,Fns
PvP Weaknesses:Fire, Escaping
Were you invited,by who? N/A, I know some trial members!
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans): Ch4os (Leader, Owner) Clan disbanned. Oblivion (Elite, Leader) Clan disbanned.
IGN: My IGN is ThunderClunder.
Name: Just call me Thunder if you want to.
Games Won: I have 150 wins.
Games Played: I have played 1274 games.
Time Zone: My time zone is UTC.
Donor: I have diamond donor.
PVP Strengths: I think I am really good with the sword. I usually get good ping so I get the best critical combos. The most hits I had for a combo is probrably six hits. Also, I am good with fishing rod combos too. It is usually a two hit combo.
PVP Weaknesses: My weaknesses are the flint and steel and bow. And I usually struggle fighting four teams. I usually only use my flint and steel while running and not using it while in combat so I don't use the flint and steel that much. When the bow is in use, I usually get every shot when the player I am shooting does the same pattern over and over.
Were you invited? If so, by who?: I was not invited.
Do you know anyone in the clan?: I don't know much people, I just talked to people on the ts earlier today so I don't really know them.
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans): The first clan I was in was Corrupt. I left that clan because they didn't clan battle that much and nobody was joining. There was only about four people in that clan. The next clan I joined was The Prevail. The Prevail made a new clan called Cryptonic. And then it made a new clan called The Ambitious, then it murged with ArtOfPVP. And after that I left because I wasn't in any clan battle and they didn't clan battle the more popular clans. Thirdly, I joined Renegades. The reason why I left because they were immature. After that, I joined Reflection. I left that clan because they were mean to me and I think I wasn't meant to be in that clan. Lastly, I joined Protocal. I got kicked for being inactive even though I was on break.
Why do you want to join Vortex?: I want to join this clan because I talked to some of the members in this clan and they seem mature. And they aren't mean. And it would be awesome to meet new people.
Anything else we should know about you: I am extremely active on the teamspeak. And I think I am nice and mature.
Trial members
IGN: zachisbeast12
Win/Loss:114 i reset my stats and i have 300 if u added the games play thats about 2000
Time Zone: EST
Donor: No doner :(
PVP Strengths: Clicking,fns, and i have good ping
PVP Weaknesses: Bow
Were you invited? If so, by who?: No
Do you know anyone in the clan?: yes ive talked to gold
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans):#thepast kicked me out Crush alliance disspaned emagaintoin my clan that dissapned
Anything else we should know about you: i has swag swag
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci